The Dim Sum place we ate at this morning was pretty superb! It was better than yesterday's Dim Sum, and even more superior to the Dim Sum we ate at the day before yesterday! All I can say is that I ate too much, but it's okay because it was some of the best Dim Sum I had eaten all week....
After that was over, we went over to a small mall where I purchased about 5 CDS (all Taiwanese Pop), and the rest of my family bought other electronic related stuff as well. We did go back to President Plaza mall, and I went on a crazy K-pop spree looking for my favorite K-pop and Canto-pop CDs. I was very happy! I also bought another polymer clay book written completely in Chinese as well.. ^^''
After all that was over, we went back to Aberdeen Mall where I had bought a ton of things at Daiso for my polymer clay supplies and stuff...it was so big. I looked through most of the clothes in various stores, and they were all a few hundred dollars...or less. xD Sometimes they had 'BUY 1 GET 1 FREE' sign, but who wants to pay 200 dollars and get a second dress off? GEEZ.
I saw a bunch of food miniatures that I had to buy, so I.....did. xD
It took a while (because my mom was against it at first), but it's okay, because I'll get the Rilakkuma rement set when it comes on the internet! YAY! :D
We ate dinner at the Food court though, and there was so much variety. My mom ate Beef Chow Fhun. Dad ate Singapore Noodles, Simon had Baked Seafood rice, and I had Chicken Udon soup. It was so freaking awesome. :D
Tomorrow in the morning, we are going to pack lots of cakes and do some last minute grocery shopping!...I am so happy. :D SO HAPPY!
No comments:
Post a Comment