But it's all cool, because this morning, I killed a mosquito when I stepped on it in the bathtub. It was all squished and it went down the drain and I never saw it again. (My dad thinks that it's a sad story for a small mosquito, but who cares?! I HOPE I NEVER SEE THOSE THINGS AGAIN).
Speaking of mosquitoes, my brother got a mosquito bite on his earlobe (his blood must be super sweet), and his earlobe was all swollen! x)
Around 1:00 AM, we went to Wendy's, and all I can say is that it was the best burger I had ever eaten in my whole entire life. I've never eaten a burger so juicy and so sweet and sour (in a good way), and was not too greasy. It was great. It was my highlight of the hour. @_@
We drove to the drive-thru of McDonalds afterwards, and I got a McFlurry, Simon got a Mango Pineapple smoothie, and my Dad bought an iced McCoffee! (It's probably not important to whoever reads this...lol).
The next three hours, I pretty much watched City Hunter all the way from episode 2 to episode 5 (MAN, that show is addicting!). And my laptop ended up losing power, so I couldn't finish episode 5 because I'm a sad drama addict.... =_= (I plan on buying more dramas if I see them here in Vancouver FYI!)
When we got to Vancouver + Richmond, we traveled to the Hotel to check in, and then headed to the one of the Asian Malls, and I saw many things that I desperately wanted to buyt..but because the Canadian Exchange rate and the U.S. Exchange rate is almost...equal, most things were not as cheap as they were 8-10 years ago (when I went to China, the exchange rate was SO AWESOME! I could buy something for 35 RMB, and it would be about 6 US Dollars here!!). The exchange rate is about...$1 U.S = $0.95 Canadian Dollar. :(
I saw a Rilakkuma apron that I wanted to buy, and my mom jokingly said that if I started to help her cook, I could buy and wear it...It was $10.99, but my mom thought I said it was $19.99, and she said no (later, I told her how much it was again, and she said we MIGHT go back for it if I don't find something cuter in another store in the next few days). I also these Rilakkuma slippers, but I am waiting for my chance to pounce on them in that store, or in another store. xD (I want RILAKKUMA STUFF!!! :D)
There was a market on the lower level, and we bought some mochi (I will keep the adorable boxes!) and some groceries. We also bought some fresh boba tea.
When we went back to the hotel, we went into our room, and it was awesome. It was awesome, I started hyperventilating...(not as bad as when I saw Rilakkuma stuff, though!)
Okay, more shopping tomorrow...so excited! :D
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your rest of trip. Happy shopping and happy eating!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We will! :D
Delete