Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Day 8 : Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Today was just...a shopping blur.

Here is a list of things that we did today (I'm too lazy to write descriptively about what we bought! haha)

- Ate Dim Sum and paid about $4.25 per dish. (FREAKIN' EXPENSIVE).
- Bought a bunch of Asian Dramas (and I mean, A BUNCH)
- Bought some miniature jar bottles for my clay (YESH!)
- Bought some clay supplies
- Bought some Origami Cake folding paper
- Bought a bowl
- Bought various other stuff that my mom and dad bought for themselves
- Saw some CD's that I really wanted to buy and never really got to browse through thoroughly (Cantonese, Korean, and Drama OSTS!!)
- Ate a food court for dinner (It was good food!)
- Felt sad because I want to keep shopping at more places, and I'm afraid that we're running out of places to shop out (I'm crazy, and a shopoholic, I'M SORRY!!)
- Drank some Watermelon smoothie with Boba
- Accidentally bought the same drama TWICE!! (Ssshh....my parents have not realized it yet and they will probably spank me even though it was only like $2.50 for one drama)
- Wondered why I just wrote the above statement that would probably endanger me more... @_@
- Saw a dozen macaroons for $11. (AWESOME!)



So..uhm,...yeah. xD
I want to post some pictures of my haul, but I kind of...some people probably think that that's boring.... :P

We plan to do some more shopping tomorrow, and hopefully visit Downtown Chinatown as well...Don't worry though! I will strive to continually post about my adventure. :) (Boring to you or not!)
GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment