Sunday, 8 July 2012

Day 5 : Jasper National Park ; Alberta, Canada

Today was our transition from Banff to Jasper. There was about a two hour drive, and I pretty much only remember watching episode 1 of City Hunter that I bought a few days ago on my laptop. xD

When we DID get to our next attraction, it was the Sunwapta Falls. It was very pretty, but kind of hard to get a really good shot because a lot of it was blocked by fences, and who...who likes to take pictures of waterfalls or natural exhibits with fences or blocks barracading them?!


On our way to the next stop, we saw two mountain goats! I thought they were very cute; eating grass and all :3
But personally, I thought the one with more fur (the one on the right) was more prettier. haha



We went to Athabasca Falls right after meeting our two friendly goats, and I must say that the shots that we took were not bad.



We hiked up a few more feet away, and there were people white water rafting! This is going on my BUCKET LIST! I must do! :D



Here is a deer we found a few miles away right after:


SO CUTE! X)

After driving around for decades and asking some locals and other people; we finally located Mt. Edith Cavell. We initially thought that it would be a 20 minute walk, but it turns out that you have to drive at least 15 kilometers to reach it....It's a good thing we didn't walk! I would have killed somebody. With deer poop! (don't ask).




QUIZ TIME! In picture Number 1, where is my brother? If you can find him, I will give you...a Macey's Coupon to get some porridge. I will award 50 points to whichever Hogwarts House. ;D



PICTURE 2:

Where is HE?!? :D



Last but not least, we went to Emerald Lake, and it was truly a sight to see. The water was so clear...and emerald color looking. There were so many freaking mosquitoes, I wanted to DESTROY THEM ALL. Speaking of mosquito bites, I got TWO, My brother got EIGHT, My Dad got ONE, and my mom got FIVE or SIX!


ZING! There we are ! :D


I would post tonight's dinner, but internet here is kind of slow, so.... D:


I'll definitely update about tomorrow as well! GELATIN, HERE I COME!!























2 comments:

  1. I found him ;) MWahahahaha

    He's poking out from behind the stone wall thingy x)

    Mosquito bites are no fun... I went to Bear Lake the other night and got 13 :P I feel your pain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man...Well, I guess I owe you a coupon or something to Walmart now, huh? haha xD

      I'm sorry! I only have about 6 now, and my brother has like 16. I don't get it??? They probably like your guys' blood because you guys like to be outdoors and be active. :)

      Delete